Sunday, November 29, 2009

THANKSGIVING

I was so excited April and her family were coming for Thanksgiving. It started out great, getting all the food ready, etc... April and I even did the Turkey Trot our Stake does every Thanksgiving morning. Dinner was great and everyone came to our house this year, My Mom, Susan, Nancy, Trudy, Cory, Taina, and their families all came. It was a full house. I went down hill soon after and we didn't even do our traditional going to the movies. By the next day I was as sick as could be and was so mad I had to miss out on everything. But an early Christmas miracle happened. Mike surprised me by putting up all the decorations by himself! He even did a great job. I was shocked to say the least. I was glad that April went to visit friends and Steve's family so their trip was still fun. And of course their were several games of Wilson Rummy. So all in all there is alot to be thankful for this year!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: